Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

No more fish in the sea vs strawberries vs The Headington Shark vs Monkey peeler 30th June 2011 (#126)

Having felt partiuclarly low these past few days I thought I would try to cheer myself up and make something that was just a little bit on the unusual side and so here we have it! Made up from cuttings all taken from the same Saturday magazine supplement with a No more Fish in the Sea, protect our oceans ad campaign, strawberries advert, a monkey-shaped peeler and my favourite The Headington Shark, one big fish that definitely isn't in the sea no more!
2 comments:

I love the Headington Shark. My brother lives just around the corner from it!


Recycling can create interesting compositions. Plus it's fun and then your spirits are lifted.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...