Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Trying to avoid .....

Labels:
creating anything for this project...

So Today, I worked on some postcrossing things & an artistamp co-op.

My postcrosser wanted something X-mas....
I hate x-mas because i am a December baby, but whatever...
They want something nice...

I broke out my design sourcebook & ripped out a tattoo stencil of Santa Claus...

US-916366

Then, instead of doing the other three postcards - I moved on to something else for today.

A fellow artist on Deviant Art - Rachael Mayo agreed to allow me to create a beautiful set of stamps with her art.

The art is cool because it is in a traditional koi style but with a macabre twist...
Rachael is a mainframe computer person from the Kansas City area who has an obsession with art & a healthy bone fetish...

Rachael has given me permission to tattoo these works - but I have not found a macabre fish recipient yet...

Harmony Collectors Edition

Not sure if I will make the other 3 postcards today, but you never know...
I am also not sure who we are gonna mail all this art out to - but i might just send all mine out to random postcrossers.

...........UPDATE...........
I did do another postcard - off to China

US-916370
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...